- FOLDING SECURITY GATE
- FOLDING GATE SIZES
- FOLDING GATE ACCESSORIES
- HOW TO MEASURE FOR FOLDING GATE?
- FOLDING GATE INSTALLATION DRAWING
- FOLDING GATE FOR STOREFRONT SECURITY
- FOLDING GATE FOR ROOM DIVIDER
- FOLDING GATE FOR SHIPPING DOOR SECURITY
- FOLDING GATE FOR ACCESS CONTROL
- FOLDING GATE FOR COUNTER SECURITY
- FOLDING GATE FOR SECURITY ENCLOSURE
- FOLDING GATE FOR PATIO DOOR SECURITY
- S 126
- S 12
- S 525
- CONCEPT 66
- CONCEPT 99
- CONCEPT 1212
- SLIDING GRILLE FOR WINDOW SECURITY
- TRACK AND CURVES
- POCKET REQUIREMENT
- CEILING SUPPORT STRUCTURE
- ISOMETRIC VIEW
- VERTICAL SECTION
- TYPICAL LAYOUT
- POST IDENTIFICATIONS
- POST DETAILS
- STACKING ARRANGEMENT
- DUST PROOF SOCKET
- SWING OUT EGRESS DOOR
- COLORS AND WEIGHT
- BI-PART EGRESS DOOR
- SWITCH TRACK ARRANGEMENT
- Installation Guide
SLIDING GRILLE TECHNICAL DETAILS
- SERIES 140
- SERIES 220
- SERIES 240
- SERIES 440
- SERIES 540
- SERIES 640
- SERIES 740
- SERIES 2100
- SERIES 3300
- SELECTION GUIDE
- MEASURING INSTRUCTIONS
- COLOR AND FINISH
- Installation Instructions
- ROD AND LINK
- CLEAR POLYCARBONATE
- PERFORATED PANEL
- POST DETAILS
- COLOUR DETAILS
- ARCHITECTURAL DETAILS
- CURTAIN SLAT SELECTION
- ALUMINUM FOAM FILLED
- 530 SERIES CURVED POLYCARBONATE
- 535 SERIES STRAIGHT POLYCARBONATE
- 560 SERIES SINGLE WALL EXTRUDED
- 450 SERIES DOUBLE WALLED EXTRUDED
- 561 SERIES GRILLE TYPE SMALL PERFORATED
- 562 SERIES GRILLE TYPE LARGE PERFORATED
- IMAGE GALLERY
- WOOD ROLL UP DOOR
- ESTIMATE FORM
- MEASURING GUIDE
- COLOR SELECTION
- LOCK SELECTION
- HOOD AND HOUSING
- OPERATORS SELECTION
- EXPLODED VIEW
- ARCHITECTURAL DETAILS DOWNLOADS
- INSTALLATION TYPES
- INSTALLATION GUIDE
- FINISH SELECTION
- ARCHITECTURAL SPECIFICATIONS
TECHNICAL DETAILS OF WOOD ROLL UP DOOR
- MOUNTING OPTIONS
- CEILING DETAILS
- HAND CRANK AND HANDLE DETAILS
- ISOMETRIC VIEW DETAILS
- SUPPORT POSSIBILITIES
- BOTTOM BAR DETAILS
- GUIDE DETAILS
- HOOD AND END CAP DETAILS
- SHOP DRAWING
- VERTICAL SECTION DETAILS
- END PLATE DETAILS
- INSTALLATIONS INSTRUCTIONS
- MOTOR DETAILS AND INSTALLATION
- THUMB TURN PROTECTION
- WEIGHT CALCULATIONS
- WIRE MESH FENCE AND PARTITIONS
- WIRE MESH CAGE
- WIRE MESH LOCKER
- WIRE CONTAINER
- WIRE PALLET RACK ENCLOSURE
- FIRE HOSE STORAGE
- VENDING MACHINE GUARD
- STACKING STORAGE BIN CONTAINER
- MOBILE CONTAINER STORAGE UNIT
- PROPANE STORAGE CAGE
- SHIP LADDER WITH CATWALK
- RAMP FOR DOCK DOOR
- MAILBOX SECURITY CAGE
- CUSTOM STAIRS
- TOOL BOX
- ACCESS DOLLY PLATFORM
- TRUCK BOX
- WATER PUMPING STATION DOOR
- STOCK CART
- CCTV PROTECTION GUARD
- GARAGE STORAGE LOCKER
Completely Enclose your Pallet Rack system and secure inventory! .
Stop inventory theft, secure product “where it sits,” which is what wire security rack enclosures doesPallet rack enclosure end panels are attached to the pallet rack end with flush mount. It surrounds pallet rack with wire panels.Pallet Rack and Bulk Rack Enclosure are Loss Prevention tools,Turn existing pallet rack into a secure storage area. Secure inventory and the contents of existing pallet racks while preventing inventory shrinkage.
GLASSESSENTIAL® Pallet Rack Enclosures secure inventory and the contents of existing pallet racks and prevent the theft of stored warehouse items. Existing warehouse or factory pallet racks can be completely enclosed with standard wire mesh panels and doors to secure and control high value inventory. Pallet Rack Enclosures will control access and help prevent theft of your high value inventory items.Our modular wire mesh panels are quick to install and are made stronger than competing pallet rack enclosing systems. Security officers and loss prevention specialists prefer our wire mesh Partitions for securing valuable items in bulk storage or on pallet racks.
- Welded wire construction provides better protection Panels are constructed of 2" x 2" x 10 gauge welded wire mesh completely framed in 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" x 13 gauge steel angle.
- Panels are either 4'-0" or 5'-0" tall by 1'-0" to 12'-0" wide.
- Many stock and custom sizes are available.
- Stack two or more panels to reach full rack height.
- Panels attach directly to rack with mounting brackets.
- Panels can be mounted directly on the rack, or to posts
- For standalone system, Panels can be mounted to support posts.
- Back panels are also attached directly to the rack with angle clips.
- Multiple mounting points on ends of each panel.
- Three different mounting clips that allow an offset which ranges from flush mount (or no offset) up to 6".
- Offset clips come in lengths up to 12" long which allows you to mount panels between back-to-back rows of pallet racks, providing a strong and secure wall to two rows of rack simultaneously.
- In order to convert existing pallet racks into a secure storage enclosure, doors are required for the front of pallet rack.
- Select from sliding or hinged type doors.
- Hinged Doors constructed of 2" x 2" x 10 gauge welded wire mesh.
- Hinged Doors completely framed in 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" x 13 gauge steel angle, two 1/4" x 3/4" horizontal stiffeners across the width, and two diagonal 1/4" x 3/4" stiffeners from door center to the corner securely welded in place.
- Hinged doors shall be equipped with padlock lugs.
- Sliding Doors Shall be constructed of the 2" x 2" x 10 gauge welded wire mesh.
- Sliding Doors Shall be completely framed in 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" x 13 gauge steel angle, two 1/4" x 3/4" horizontal stiffeners across the width, and two vertical 1/4" x 3/4" stiffeners from center of door to door top or bottom, securely welded in place. Sliding doors shall be equipped with two 4 wheel trolley trucks, 1 7/8" x 2 3/8" door track, pad lock lugs, and door keeper assembly.
- Sliding doors may be the most popular type of pallet rack enclosure door. Sliding doors also mount directly to the pallet rack uprights, and are sized from 8'-0" x 8'-0" up to 12'-0" x 20'-0" high.
- We can manufacture double-hinge doors up to 12'-0" wide x 20'-0" high.
- Doors can be mounted directly to the rack, or in some instances mounted on posts installed adjacent to the rack.
- On oversized doors, we provide our own door posts that are attached directly to the rack uprights in the field.
- Posts shall be made of 2" x 2" x 14 gauge steel tubing. Base plates made of 2" x 7" x 1/4" steel flat with two 7/16" round holes for anchoring, shall be welded to each tube.
- Posts are factory drilled with pilot holes to accept self tapping screws for mounting panels.
- Can be made heavier duty or tighter control than our standard 2" x 2" mesh.-other meshes available on order.
- All hardware needed for installation, including floor anchors shall be plated and are furnished as standard.
- Select from standard colors of Blue, Black and grey.
- Fully customizable according to clients’ needs and preferences.
- Secure, spot welded wires at every intersection allows for added strength and security.